The PA SHPO has recently updated its project review form. Please updated any downloaded or bookmarked forms.
You can find the new form on PHMC’s website here: https://www.phmc.pa.gov/Preservation/About/Documents/SHPO%20Project%20Review%20Form_Digital%20Submission.pdf
- The PA SHPO address was removed as we are longer accepting paper submissions
- Additional guidance on the requirement to submit the Project Review Form as a fillable pdf was added.
- The Attachments section was updated to reflect the requirement to submit an Abbreviated HRSF for those buildings directly affected by a project. The Abbreviated HRSF and accompanying instructions are available on the PHMC website at: https://www.phmc.pa.gov/Preservation/About/Documents/HRSF_Abbreviated_Fillable_Form.pdf and https://www.phmc.pa.gov/Preservation/About/Documents/HRSF-Abbreviated-Form-Guidance.pdf.
- All initial project submissions must be submitted via email to the PA SHPO’s Project Review resource account. Please continue to follow the process for emailing submissions outlined here:
- Initial project submissions must include two separate PDFs: one for the Project Review Form and one for the attachments.
- Applicants should only contact reviewers directly for existing projects after consultation has been initiated and a PA SHPO Environmental Review number assigned.
PA SHPO will return Project Review Forms that are submitted incorrectly or incomplete.
This form and the email submission process will remain in place until PA-SHARE comes online early next year.