When I realized that October is Archaeology Month, I thought it would be a great opportunity to share my first trip to the University of Pennsylvania Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology, the university’s world renowned archaeology museum.
- Resource Round-up: PHMC’s Resources for Native American History in Pennsylvania on
- Intern Introspect: 2023 PASS Internship on
- Mapping the Wallace Paths (aka those new red lines on CRGIS) on
- Just Listed: Historic Breweries of Pennsylvania Edition on
- A Place In Time: The Original Little League Field on