Each year, the nonprofit Preservation Pennsylvania releases a list of new additions to the Pennsylvania At Risk list, sites determined to be among the commonwealth’s most endangered historic resources. In 2017, eleven places were identified through nominations submitted by the public, and will become Preservation Pennsylvania’s work priorities for the year.
- Resource Round-up: PHMC’s Resources for Native American History in Pennsylvania on
- Intern Introspect: 2023 PASS Internship on
- Mapping the Wallace Paths (aka those new red lines on CRGIS) on
- Just Listed: Historic Breweries of Pennsylvania Edition on
- A Place In Time: The Original Little League Field on