Car barns are a historic remnant of a bygone era. The Johnstown Car Barns, located at 630 and 716 Central Avenue in Johnstown are no exception. Built in 1893 to service and store trolleys, these building help communicate the story of public transportation in Cambria County. The historic car barns are being offered for sale, allowing for a unique opportunity to adaptively reuse the buildings so they can be retained as an important landmark in the community.
- Resource Round-up: PHMC’s Resources for Native American History in Pennsylvania on
- Intern Introspect: 2023 PASS Internship on
- Mapping the Wallace Paths (aka those new red lines on CRGIS) on
- Just Listed: Historic Breweries of Pennsylvania Edition on
- A Place In Time: The Original Little League Field on