It’s hard to believe that a month has gone by since our first ever SHPO Shout-Out! I’ll give my own Shout-Out to everyone who liked, posted, shared, tweeted, and emailed our November post to spread the word not only about the great projects I featured but also to let people know that we’d like to crowd-source candidates for future posts. The number of emails I got from readers with ideas for candidates were low – like zero! – but I understand that you’re all just getting used to the idea, right?! I can’t possibly know about all the good preservation victories across the 46,055 sq. mi. that make up Pennsylvania and I need your help!
- Hosanna Church: The Last building in Hinsonville on
- Preservation Backstory: Emporium’s Sylvania Corporation Marker on
- Historic Eden Cemetery: Preserving Memory and Protecting Legacy on
- Ringing in the New Year with a “Bang” with Cannonballs! on
- Resource Round-up: PHMC’s Resources for Native American History in Pennsylvania on