Ellwood Public School. This 1956 elementary school building in the West Oak Lane section of the city was designed by H.A. Kuljian & Company and replaced the original 1875 school on the same site. H.A. Kuljian & Company, a firm of architects and engineers founded in 1944, designed a number of elementary and junior high schools in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties.