Citizens Bank (Flatiron Building), Spring & Diamond Streets, Titusville, Crawford County, 1873.
Courtesy of PHMC, Drake Well Museum, Titusville, PA
April 19, 2016 / 600 x 600 px
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Portland Pool Company on Dip into History: Five Historic Pools and Swimming Holes in Pennsylvania
- Ann Supplee on Celebrating Concord Township and the Spring Valley AME Church
- Elmer R. Blake on Showing the Love for Crawford Grill No. 2, a Once Swinging Hot Spot in Pittsburgh
- Celebrating the Friends of the Sheepford Road Bridge. – The Bridgehunter's Chronicles on Celebrating the Friends of Sheepford Road Bridge
- Adam Levinson on Historical Marker Program Announcement
And all we have today are photos…..