The Bridesburg Public School, 2620 Hayworth St., built in 1847, still retains its character-defining form, roof shape, and fenestration pattern.
February 17, 2015 / 1036 x 1036 px
- Ann Supplee on Celebrating Concord Township and the Spring Valley AME Church
- Elmer R. Blake on Showing the Love for Crawford Grill No. 2, a Once Swinging Hot Spot in Pittsburgh
- Celebrating the Friends of the Sheepford Road Bridge. – The Bridgehunter's Chronicles on Celebrating the Friends of Sheepford Road Bridge
- Adam Levinson on Historical Marker Program Announcement
- Douglas Schwab on Learning about Historic Tax Credits with Homestead’s Bishop Boyle High
Leave a Reply