Blog of the Pennsylvania State Historic Preservation Office
W.A. Young & Sons Machine Shop
January 23, 2017by Shelby Weaver Splain | 0 comments
Front of the W.A. Young & Sons Foundry & Machine Shop, located along Water Street in 1991. Built circa 1900, the foundry is a contributing property to the Rice’s Landing Historic District, which is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Photograph located at the Library of Congress, Prints and Photograph Division HAER: PA,30-RILA,1-47.