AECOM team member Raymond Dissinger displays the high-tech gadgets used to collect highly accurate building elevation data, after taking measurements for a circa 1830 spring house in Middle Smithfield Twp.
February 9, 2016 / 1328 x 1328 px
- Ann Supplee on Celebrating Concord Township and the Spring Valley AME Church
- Elmer R. Blake on Showing the Love for Crawford Grill No. 2, a Once Swinging Hot Spot in Pittsburgh
- Celebrating the Friends of the Sheepford Road Bridge. – The Bridgehunter's Chronicles on Celebrating the Friends of Sheepford Road Bridge
- Adam Levinson on Historical Marker Program Announcement
- Douglas Schwab on Learning about Historic Tax Credits with Homestead’s Bishop Boyle High
Leave a Reply