Spring Valley AME Church before restoration. The property had been vacant since the late 1980s. Photo courtesy of Concord Townshp.
- Portland Pool Company on Dip into History: Five Historic Pools and Swimming Holes in Pennsylvania
- Ann Supplee on Celebrating Concord Township and the Spring Valley AME Church
- Elmer R. Blake on Showing the Love for Crawford Grill No. 2, a Once Swinging Hot Spot in Pittsburgh
- Celebrating the Friends of the Sheepford Road Bridge. – The Bridgehunter's Chronicles on Celebrating the Friends of Sheepford Road Bridge
- Adam Levinson on Historical Marker Program Announcement
Leave a Reply